posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Chalk one up for the good guys. Further proof Dave's stupid

"Dave" wrote in message

Neal, every time you open your mouth on legal topics you further
demonstrate
your ignorance.

In sum, we conclude that Heller has standing to raise his § 1983
challenge to specific provisions of the District's gun control laws.

III
As we noted, the Second Amendment provides: A well regulated Militia,
being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people
to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed.
U.S. CONST. amend. II.

Specific provisions. Just like I said. They are just squabbling about
specific provisions. They haven't struck down the entire law. Just the
dismissed case in question.

Wilbur Hubbard