posted to rec.boats.electronics
Bruce in Alaska Bruce  in Alaska is offline

Default Need Operators Manual SEA SEA225 HF/SSB Radio

In article om,
wrote:

I need an operators manual for this radio.
Programming freq's, all that.
Even a repair manual will be highly appreciated.
Any help appreciated.
PDF scan, whatever.

Ray
Kingston, WA

Did you call SEA, over in Mountlake Terrace, WA.? I am pretty sure
that Phil Manard, can supply you a Manual. If not, try G & L Marine
Radio in Ballard. Don Sr. or Jr. should be able to help you out.
as a LAST Resort, email me back and all see if I can make a copy
of mine, once the Power comes back on where the copier is. (May or so)

Bruce in alaska
--
add a 2 before @