posted to rec.boats.electronics
Bill Kearney Bill Kearney is offline

Default general boat wiring? test

Uh, think about it... Apparently it DOESN'T update fine. Otherwise you'd
see messages. Bug the new server admins at shaw.

But in the meantime try using a different news reader program. There's one
built-into the Thunderbird mail program. Try using that to see if there's
perhaps something wrong with your Outlook Express setup.

"surfnturf" wrote in message
Seems to update fine, I see your new posts, but don't see those from

anyone
else - not even my own message. Shawmail is server.

Mel

"Bill Kearney" wkearney-99@hot-mail-com wrote in message
t...
Ask your news admins to find out why. News is spread across thousands

of
NNTP servers. None of us are likely to be seeing the same set of
messages.
Within a few minutes/hours/days most decently connected servers will get
updated. So if you don't see messages on the server, well, it's not
getting
updated and it's admins need to fix it.

"surfnturf" wrote in message
Why can I only see Bill K on this group?