posted to rec.boats.electronics
Sunset Sam Sunset Sam is offline

Default 6V Meter on 12V

Sorry about the lack of information in my original post Matt. This is a
volt meter, and all I want to use it for is to monitor the condition of
my battery when there is no charge being applied to it.
This old meter has a screw where I can adjust the full scale landing
position of the needle/pointer, so I don't think I need anything real
complicated to accomplish what I want to do You mentioned a resistor,
and if that will get me close in the ballpark I can fine tune the meter
with that adjustment screw from there.