Roger Long Roger Long is offline

Default Canadian insurance found

Someone who read my post on looking for Canadian Insurance told his friend
in the business who then contacted me.

These folks:

Michael Daniels BBA/CAIB
Cambridge-S.I.A.Insurance Brokers

http://www.sia.nb.ca/

will provide the insurance for Canadian waters for a very reasonable premium
estimate, about the same as the great deal I'm getting for US coverage now
but with 10 times the P&I coverage. The two policies together would be
about the same as the quotes I go from BoatUS back when I bought the boat.
Good deal.

However, when checking with my current insurer to be sure they wouldn't have
a problem with two non-overlapping policies (I can't imagine why they would
but two agents told me they might), I learned that they might add Canadian
waters up to Glace Bay. Either I was misinformed at the beginning or there
has been a change. I'm waiting word on that now.

Meanwhile, Cambridge appears to be the goto guys for anyone who needs
insurance in that part of the world.

--
Roger Long