Gordon Wedman Gordon Wedman is offline

Default The beginning of the end

"Roger Long" wrote in message
Here is the beginning of the end of boating as we know it in the US of A.

http://www.marinelink.com/Story/Coas...it-206253.html

Tennis anyone?

Oh, no, that's right, those balls could have anthrax or radio isotopes in
them.

--
Roger Long

"but we know very little about the 77 million U.S. boaters or the 13 million
recreational vessels that ply U.S. waters," Allen (US Coast Guard
Commandant) said."

Lets see now, 1 hour to check up on each of those 77 million potential
terrorists works out to 43,750 years worth of work if we assume 220 working
days in the year at 8 hours per day. Of course your government could hire
43, 750 new bureaucrats to cut it down to 1 year. Get ready for a tax
increase.