Gould 0738

Default OT--Terrific employment news again

Why not go back and address each (snipped) question that I answered, in
order, and then I'll answer this one?

Because you are the party that has abandoned discourse in favor of name
calling.

You want to holler "liar", then it should be easy enough for you to post the
list of occupations included in the "manufacturing jobs" portion of the report
and establish that Bush did not follow through with his own, announced,
intention and "important consideration" of including fast food workers in the
mfg job category.

I don't have such a list either. I was simply relying on the President's recent
assertions, (in the President's Economic Report) that burger flippers belong in
the manufacturing category. Guess that's what happens when you believe the
president.

Why is it so many of you guys over there think that hollering "liar" or
"traitor" when you hear something you disagree with is some sort of substitute
for reasoned discussion?

I hope that Bush did not put the burger flippers in the mfg category. All I
know for a fact is that he said earlier this year that the burger flippers
*should* be included, members of his administration have since defended that
position, and then lo an behold, a few months before the election,
manufacturing jobs enjoy this whalloping increase.

If someone will produce evidence that Bush changed his mind about burger
flipping being a "manufacturing job" or post a list of the occupations included
in the "manufacturing jobs" category in the report NOYB mentioned, I would be
willing to concede an error in assuming that Bush followed through with his
announced plan.

In the mean time, aside from playground-level insults and unsupported denials
from Bush supporters, we have no evidence that the fast food workers were *not*
factored in to Mickey up the numbers.