posted to rec.boats.electronics
Larry Larry is offline

Default Circuit Breaker Trip Amps

"GeoffSchultz" wrote in
ps.com:

It 10 AWG wire. The 20A circuit breaker is a new breaker and I
suspect that it's defective. I'm going to return it.

-- Geoff

Bored to tears on a slow day, I pulled through the junk box at Waste
Marine, Charleston, this afternoon. In the junk, I found TWO 25A circuit
breakers that plug into a 3AG clip. THEY WERE 48 CENTS EACH, in the
original bubble pack! Best deal I ever got at Waste Marine....

Does anyone have an HP Ipaq PDA? On the bargain shelf by the register,
there was a brand new Maptech software package bundled with a GPS
receiver that you plug an Ipaq PDA (several models) into to make a chart
plotter/navigator out of the PDA. It was marked down from $349 to $30!

Helluva deal for someone with an Ipaq.....(c;

Larry
--
How much price inflation is caused by illegal
aliens gobbling up goods and services, creating