Roger Long Roger Long is offline

Default Oh, Canada

Jere Lull wrote:

?? You can't get a rider with your existing company??

Nope. They don't have underwriting for waters outside the US aside from the
Great Lakes.

I could change to a company with more comprehensive geographical limits but
my premiums are half other quotes I've gotten and I have no calendar limits
so I can sail on those nice days in November and December if I want. Also,
no requirement for re-survey every couple of years. I would really hate to
give up these advantages just for a couple weeks in Canada. Next year, when
I should be able to go all summer, it will be different.

--
Roger Long