Default Oh, Canada

"NE Sailboat" wrote in message
news:rOJHh.1308$pi.633@trndny09...
Well then ... my lawyer will be seeking to take your home.

I'm sure it is worth $12,000.

And no .. Wilbur. You are not about to work on my boat. No way.

OK, it's a free country and your choice. So instead of my repairing your
paint job to perfection I would be willing to offer you cash for what my
labor is worth to fix the boo boo. I estimate it would take me about
three hours total to fix some scuffed paint. For what my labor is worth,
about forty dollars an hour, I'd be willing to offer you $120. I'd round
it up to $150 for paint and supplies. You don't think I'm stupid enough
to get gouged for 12 large for a simple scuffed paint job do you? Do I
look like an insurance company to you

Wilbur Hubbard