Jere Lull Jere Lull is offline

Default Oh, Canada

In article ,
"Roger Long" wrote:

There's no question that I can get the insurance but another survey
and significantly higher premiums put the cost up to where it seems
pretty steep for a week or two of cruising.

?? You can't get a rider with your existing company??

When we went a bit out of our normal range (250 nm down the ICW), I
think we paid $50 for a month's coverage out to 50 or 100 nm off shore.
When we moved the boat up the Delaware for over-winter, they added the
Delaware River and Bay for no extra charge.

It's not like you're going to materially change the type of cruising
you do.

--
Jere Lull
Xan's NEW Pages: http://web.mac.com/jerelull/iWeb/Xan/