Harry Krause

Default OT--Terrific employment news again

NOYB wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Gould 0738 wrote:

Nevertheless, you said "burger flippers *WERE* reclassified as

manufacturing

workers".

That's a lie.

See there. You believe the president even one time, (when he says that

burger

flipping is to be reclassified as a manufacturing job), and you're left

swingin

in the wind.

Why do you suppose he said the administration was going to make the
reclassification, if they did not?

It is indisputable that the Bush Administration lies about almost
everything.

I guess the old adage applies he it takes one to know one. I also guess
that's why I don't see the lies that you claim Bush is telling.

Of course you don't; you never will, no matter what.