Roger Long Roger Long is offline

Default Oh, Canada

Wilbur Hubbard wrote:

A nice long simplistic tirade hardly worth repeating here.

I would be perfectly happy to take full responsibility for my own actions
and go bare. However, insurance covers a lot of other things, like the boat
sitting unattended at a dock while you are shopping that I would like to be
covered for. With current environmental regulations, the break up of the
boat could expose you to costs way beyond the price of the boat. The only
way to get insurance for those things is to buy the whole package. Losing
the boat would be one thing, spending the rest of my life destitute or
delaring bankruptcy at my age would be another.

I'll get the insurance and go to Canada when I can go long enough to justify
the cost. This year, I'll still have a great time but just in different
places.

--
Roger Long