NOYB

Default OT--Terrific employment news again

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
Nevertheless, you said "burger flippers *WERE* reclassified as

manufacturing
workers".

That's a lie.

See there. You believe the president even one time, (when he says that

burger
flipping is to be reclassified as a manufacturing job), and you're left

swingin
in the wind.

Why do you suppose he said the administration was going to make the
reclassification, if they did not?

I didn't read the Economic Report...only the commentary of liberal pundits.
I'll read the report and give you my perspective...which I'm sure will be
different from that of the liberal pundits.