Default Dear Mr. Gates.................

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
D.Duck wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
JimH wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/25bo2s

http://tech.yahoo.com/blogs/null/184...ase-windows-xp

It looks like folks are not too happy with Vista.
I like it. The only problem I've had is that there is no driver for my
ancient scanner. So I hooked it up to my laptop, which runs Windows
2000.

Have you found anything in Vista that would make it a really compelling
choice of XP?

Vista seems a bit more robust in that when you do something stupid and
stall out a program, the computer locks up less and you don't have to do a
hard reboot.

Any software that locks up because of something the user did should be
discarded. It's junk and its programmer was an idiot.