NOYB

Default OT--Terrific employment news again

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
he new BLS numbers are not counting burger flipping as a
manufacturing job.

To even suggest it, is dishonest.

HEY! Stop the presses!!

NOYB and Gould agree!!

Woho!

Yes, absolutely. It is unquestionably dishonest to suggest that burger

flipping
is a manufacturing job.

Well said, NOYB. We'll make a liberal of you yet. :-)

NOYB wrote:

No matter what the proposed plan said in the "Economic Report of the
President", the new BLS numbers are not counting burger flipping as a
manufacturing job.

To even suggest it, is dishonest.

Now, *this* is a nice swerve. Let me clarify for you: What's dishonest is
the suggestion that the current BLS numbers are counting burger flipping as
a manufacturing job.