NOYB

Default OT--Terrific employment news again

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
You can debate the intentions of the proposal all you want, but the fact

is
fast-food jobs are *not* considered manufacturing jobs.

You're as dishonest as Harry, just smoother in your delivery.

Interesting. So, do you then feel that the document titled "President's
Economic Report" and that stated fast food jobs were a form of

manufacturing
was some sort of
liberal hoax?

Do you deny such a document exists?

I deny that the current BLS statistics are skewed by burger flipping being
classified as a manufacturing job...as you clearly stated.

Do you deny that it stated fast food jobs were to be considered
"manufacturing"?

I deny that the current numbers reflect that "suggestion".

What portion of my statement, "including fast food workers in the

manufacturing
sector skews the statistics" do you find dishonest?

Perhaps the fact that fast food workers are *NOT* included in the current
BLS statistics. The current stats show the greatest increase in the number
of jobs in the manufacturing sector in 6 years...and fast food workers
aren't included in those stats...contrary to what you stated.

President Bush directly stated that his administration intended to include
burger flippers and sandwich wrappers in the totals for "manufacturing

jobs".

Has he changed his mind?

They weren't included. Check www.bls.gov

If not, we're back to my original "swerve" that those "mfg jobs" aren't
included yet they will be in the future.

Perhaps they *will* be included (IMO they shouldn't be)...but they currently
are *not* included, so it's deceitful to say otherwise.