Gould 0738

Default OT--Terrific employment news again

You can debate the intentions of the proposal all you want, but the fact is
fast-food jobs are *not* considered manufacturing jobs.

You're as dishonest as Harry, just smoother in your delivery.

Interesting. So, do you then feel that the document titled "President's
Economic Report" and that stated fast food jobs were a form of manufacturing
was some sort of
liberal hoax?

Do you deny such a document exists?

Do you deny that it stated fast food jobs were to be considered
"manufacturing"?

What portion of my statement, "including fast food workers in the manufacturing
sector skews the statistics" do you find dishonest?

President Bush directly stated that his administration intended to include
burger flippers and sandwich wrappers in the totals for "manufacturing jobs".

Has he changed his mind?

If not, we're back to my original "swerve" that those "mfg jobs" aren't
included yet they will be in the future.