John H

Default OT--Terrific employment news again

On Sat, 05 Jun 2004 11:46:21 -0400, DSK wrote:

NOYB wrote:
With the revisions, nearly one million jobs have been created over the last
three months.

Gee, that's great. How come we still have engineers coming to my door
and pleading for a job almost daily? How come interest rates have barely
twitched off the bottom of historic lows?

DSK

Good news is really bad news, isn't it? Has there ever been a time when no
engineer was looking for work? If the employment rate were 1%, would no
engineers be out of work. The employment rate is better than it was throughout
the 90's, yet there is this persistent whine.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!