posted to rec.boats.electronics
Larry Larry is offline

Default general boat wiring?

Bruce in Alaska wrote in news:bruceg-
:

Yep, and I am going to get around to calling one of these days after

the
temps get out of the single digits......

Bruce in alaska

Cooled off yesterday. It was in the 40's last night and is only 65 out
there at 2PM. Going down to almost freezing, tonight, but not here on
the river, which is around 50F this time of year. Supposed to be in the
70's by Thursday, but is going to rain Friday through the weekend to
screw up the boating...dammit.

I talked to the crabber tending his pots on the river in front of my
house. His was the only boat I've seen or heard all day....Nice, quiet
MONDAY...

Larry
--
Have a little fun in the checkout line....
Ask the nearest American, "Did you see the ICE