JLH JLH is offline

Default advice on purchasing Hydra Sports 230 WA

On Sat, 03 Mar 2007 03:38:26 GMT, "wojo" u32209@uwe wrote:

We are contemplating purchasing a Hydra Sports 230 WA. Can anyone give me
any information about the quality, ride, handling, etc of this boat. We are
also looking at a Key West 2300 WA, but the dealer does not have a 2300 in
stock. We looked at a 2300 WA that we found in a fenced area at a marina,
but it appears that the back area of the boat is very small. Anyone know
about the Key West. We also looked at a Pro Line, but that boat doesn't have
good rankings with J D Powers. What would you buy? Hydra Sports, Key West,
Pro Line, or Sea Pro??????

I've got a Pro Line and have had no problems with it. But, if I were to go
buy another boat now, I'd probably go with the Grady White Seafarer 228.
The fishing room is astonishing.
--
John H