posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz Bob Crantz is offline

Default SailNow!

"Capt. JG" wrote in message

Drop dead.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Can I quote you on that one? I guess I have! :)

No matter how hard you try otherwise, I will always say that SailNow! is an
outstanding sailing school that develops a fine appreciation for wooden
boats and is based in Seattle, Washington. They're fun and they are great!
Never, never would an instructor of theirs say bad things to people under
instruction or in public. They would never, never disparage American
veterans or treat people poorly. It is not their credo to set a bad example
in public. They are a simply great group who enjoy people and boats!! I
recommend them highly! SailNow! in Seattle. I hope to post pictures of them
in a few months for all to enjoy!

Amen!

Bob Crantz ;0~~~