posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty Scotty is offline

Default A friend of mine

What, no mention of registration requirements!

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
One has only to consult the Old Testament where The Lord

himself instructs
Noah on the building and regulations of watercraft. Behold

the Book of
Genesis:

006:014 Make thee an ark of gopher wood; rooms shalt thou

make in the
ark, and shalt pitch it within and without with

pitch.

006:015 And this is the fashion which thou shalt make it

of: The
length of the ark shall be three hundred cubits,

the breadth
of it fifty cubits, and the height of it thirty

cubits.

006:016 A window shalt thou make to the ark, and in a

cubit shalt thou
finish it above; and the door of the ark shalt

thou set in the
side thereof; with lower, second, and third

stories shalt thou
make it. Since thyne Ark is greater than 3 cubits

though shall
equip it with a bell made of the finest brass,
a rams horn capable of soundeth thyne collision alarm,
a vest filled within of the kapok reed, one for each

living being aboard
thyne Ark,
A candle that burneth green and one that burneth red to be

held one in each
hand,
thy buckets shall be made of the cedar-wood,
and not lastly a platform made from the beech tree to be

fixed astern
slightly above the waterline.

006:017 And, behold, I, even I, do bring a flood of waters

upon the
earth, to destroy all flesh, wherein is the breath

of life,
from under heaven; and every thing that is in the

earth shall
die.

006:018 But with thee will I establish my covenant; and

thou shalt
come into the ark, thou, and thy sons, and thy

wife, and thy
sons' wives with thee.

Praise!