posted to alt.fan.steveleyland,alt.sailing.asa
Sweetness Sweetness is offline

Default Prop Pitch

"Steve Leyland" wrote in
message ...
: Sweetness wrote:
:: "Steve Leyland" wrote
:: in message ...
::: Sweetness wrote:
:::: "Steve Leyland"
:::: wrote in message ...
::::: wrote:
:::::: Eye kan c dis froup is fool ov reel in tell I gent peps/
::::::
:::::: hopening u kan tel me hows to pitch a prop.
::::::
:::::: Plze dont wear your brians out ands explodes them, if itz 2 hard .
::::::
:::::: 1800 rpm injun pushing 800 elbows wiz a 3/4 " shaft
:::::
::::: sorry, I don't have the knowledge of such, however I've crossposted
::::: this to a group that might be able to help you.
::::
:::: Wow.... asa iz still alive ?
:::
::: I guess that depends on yer definition of alive.
::
:: If there's anyone other than one of nutty Nellie's personalities
:: still postin' in there... then I suppose it still lives.
:
: sadly neal is still up to his usual sock-puppetry foolishness.

/yawnz.

::
::
::: of course ganz the arrogant netKKKop is still here.
::
::
:: Don't remind me. It makes me skin crawl.
:: I've not heard from Thom Stewart since Christmas... he still postin' ?
:
: until today he was, but he seems to have poasted his resignation:
: "Well Group,
:
: It appears that I'm out of step with the group and since I no longer
: have a boat, the easiest solution is to bid you all a Fond Farewell.
: ADIOS! "

( Sad.

:
: what a shame that the old man with cojones leaves teh froup.
: I think he's plonked me, but I really do hope he and others like him
: will step up to teh plate and challenge the netKKKops who spoil a.s.a

Hmm... don't think he plonked you.. see yer mail in a few minutes. Hope he's
alright. Thom iz confused, but a good head, methinks.

--
Sweetness...
Com'on in..take off yer skin'n rattle around in yer bones !