posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose,alt.sailing.asa
Sweetness Sweetness is offline

Default Steve Leyland - Terrorist!

"Jeanagain" wrote in message
ps.com...
: On 28 Feb, 09:05, "Steve Leyland"
: wrote:
: Jeanagain wrote:
:
: : On 27 Feb, 10:02, "Steve Leyland":
wrote:
: :: Jeanagain wrote:
:
: ::
: ::: On 27 Feb, 03:52, "Steve Leyland"::::
wrote:
:
: ::
: :::: Diarrhoea ,``..;;~~ . wrote:
: ::::
: ::::: On 25 Feb, 09:31, "Steve Leyland":::::::::
wrote:
: :::::: Wilbur Hubbard wrote:
:
: ::::::
: ::::::: Be it known that there exists in the world a subset of men of
: ::::::: small mind. In this subset of inferior individuals there are
: ::::::: always a few who are in the upper percentile of the inferior
: ::::::: subset. Like cream they rise to the top. But, like blue cheese
: ::::::: they reek of decay. For they are capable of rising to the top
: ::::::: only in an inferior subset and, by definition, cannot fathom
: ::::::: what it takes to be as much as a bottom dweller in a mediocre
: ::::::: subset of individuals, let alone an ultimate individual in the
: ::::::: most intelligent of subsets. Steve Leyland has demonstrated he
: ::::::: is one of the upper crust, inferior subset, small minds. I am an
: ::::::: ultimate in the most intelligent of subsets.
: ::::::
: :::::: ooohh cool, nice fanboi rant and a shiny new thread in my honour
: :::::: but I'll gladly debate this with you.
: :::::::
: ::::::: Mr. Leyland has staked out the laughable position of Usenet
: ::::::: control freak. He attempts to do so imposing his limited
: ::::::: understanding, imbued by his lack of potential, exemplified by
: ::::::: his lowly status of an upper crust, inferior subset mind but is
: ::::::: unable to break the surly bonds of stunted biological potential.
: ::::::: While he decries netKKKops, he fails to understand he is himself
: ::::::: a netKKKop. However, instead of using standard netKKKop tactics
: ::::::: of repeated and ofttimes bogus complaints to news and Internet
: ::::::: providers in an attempt to stifle freedom of speech by
: ::::::: intimidation and removal, Mr. Leyland uses inferior subset
: ::::::: tactics such as flooding newsgroups with all manner of juvenile
: ::::::: connivances and lame threats in a laughable attempt to stifle
: ::::::: free speech by intimidation.
: ::::::
: :::::: in what way do I "flood" newsgroups?
: :::::: what exactly are these "lame threats"
: :::::: to which you refer?
: :::::: in what way are my posts intimidating?
: :::::: how do my easily killfile-able posts stifle free speech, as I
: :::::: NEVER use sock puppets or morph to escape the killfiles of those
: :::::: who choose to ignore me..clearly unlike yourself, hypocrite?
: :::::
: :::::
: ::::: YOU use sock-puppet Steve
: ::::
: :::: actually jeanne, no I do not.
: :::
: ::: Yes you do Steve
: ::: Cant fool me anymore. I have read and learned !
: :::
: ::::: You have lost admitt it. You are Fred Hall and the real old Zack
: ::::: and
: ::::: you have used hundreds of socks the last years.
: ::::
: :::: nope. please do learn to read headers.
: :::
: ::: I DID :-))
: ::: And you are Fred and one of "Zack." He was bored of all the
: ::: attentioin
: ::: and gave his sock away when "ugly"women like me stick my nose in his
: ::: postings )))
: ::
: :: you are wrong.
: :::
: : I am RIGHT ;-) my "dear"
:
: clearly there is nothing I can type here to convince you of the truth,
: so you'll just have to carry on being wrong.
:
: I know the truth Steve, and I see you can`t possible admit your
: secrets. Thats ok. Nothing wrong with having some socks. You claim to
: be a troll, but you are too nice to be a troll as Steve, and member of
: MEOW. And I have read headers. belive me.
: If not, well give me the drama Queen award " 2007 ;-)
:
: NO, I thought so..nobody will second your nomination

If you change it ta "Funnyazhell Kooky Drama Queen Award", I'll second it.

because I`m right
: and you are wrong!
:
:
: JDA~today
:

--
Sweetness
"You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older. Little