Stanley Barthfarkle

Default Coolant a little low, noticed smoke coming out the back.

Replace your head gasket ...or risk being stranded and possibly blowing your
engine.

"Ree-Yees" wrote in message
Would I notice a loss of power when I take her out today if this was the
case?

"Stanley Barthfarkle" wrote in message
y.com...
Water can enter the combustion chamber or exhaust manifold without

picking
up oil. The head gasket seals the entire head--- water cooling passages,

oil
passages, and combustion chambers. Depending on where the leak is, you

could
have either one or a combination of water, oil, or both leaking. Sounds

like
you have a water-only leak. You may also be losing compression. Time for

new head gasket.