posted to ott.rec.canoe-kayak,rec.boats.paddle,rec.boats.paddle.touring,nf.paddling,uk.rec.boats.paddle
Don Freeman Don Freeman is offline

Default Do not waste time reading this please ignore!!!

"donquijote1954" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Feb 28, 9:44 am, "cramersec" wrote:
On Feb 24, 3:41 pm, "TonyLee" wrote:

How do you change the subject of someone else's thread? This doesn't
seem to me to be a think I'm in favor of. Wouldn't it be easier to
killfile the yahoo?

Steve

Remember, the lion loves camouflage. And he wants to silence the
monkey crying "lion!"

Ah yes glasshoppa!

And if it takes a chicken and a half, to lay an egg and a half, in a day and
a half...
How many of those monkeys does it take to kick all the seeds out of a dill
pickle?

--
-Don
Ever had one of those days where you just felt like: