posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Goals for this Coming Season

"Charlie Morgan" wrote in message
On 28 Feb 2007 08:41:34 -0800, wrote:

On Feb 28, 11:23 am, Charlie Morgan wrote:
Protect me? From what? You? Your manly wife could beat the crap out
of
you without even trying, Doug. She's probably got a bigger dick,
too.

Meanwhile, if you understood what you were reading, it was Scotty
who
was asking him to post pictures. I just told him a way to do it.

The difference between the neurotic and the psychopath is that the
neurotic knows he has a problem. To the psychopath, it's always the
fault of others. Notice this classic behavior pattern in "Charlie
Morgan"s posts, similar to his posts as "Rusty" and "Binary Bill."

Tell us all, "Charlie" do you masturbate while looking at pictures of
Doug King's wife? You're fat and impotent, do you fantasize about big
dicks while doing your little internet stalking? Do you hide your
identity because you're afraid of one of your internet play-pals
finding you and beating the **** out of you, or are you afraid you'd
enjoy it?

-signed- Injun Ear (formerly known as Doug King)

Poor, broken down, failed at life, Condo dweller, Doug King.

CWM

Hey, give the man a break. Katy let it out of the bag that Doug King's
got cancer of some sort. Treating cancer doesn't come cheap. Is it any
wonder he had to downsize his residence because of financial concerns?
Or, that may not be it at all. It just could be he moved closer to the
treatment center. I feel badly for Doug. He probably has liver or lung
cancer caused by excessive breathing in of diesel exhaust. Or maybe he
was a cigarette smoker.

Wilbur Hubbard