posted to alt.sailing.asa
[email protected] FJ_2102@yahoo.com is offline

Default Goals for this Coming Season

On Feb 28, 9:49 am, Charlie Morgan wrote:
Meltdown becomes you.

Does that mean you win?

BTW dumbass, you did encourage "Wilbur Hubbard" to post pics. Here's
proof. Did you think putting that lame "no-archive" BS in your posts
would protect you?

-signed- Injun Ear (formerly known as Eagle Eye)

Charlie Morgan
Hide options Feb 27, 5:58 pm
Newsgroups: alt.sailing.asa
From: Charlie Morgan
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 17:58:47 -0500
Subject: Goals for this Coming Season
Reply | Reply to author | Forward | Print | Individual message | Show
original | Report this message | Find messages by this author

Note: The author of this message requested that it not be archived.
This message will be removed from Groups in 6 days (Mar 6, 5:58 pm).

On Tue, 27 Feb 2007 15:51:06 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"

wrote:

"Scotty" w@u wrote in message
well, let's see them!

I can't post binaries here. My news server doesn't allow it and,
besides, this is supposed to be a text group. Even if I could post
binaries I wouldn't be an idiot like otn and post one. Give me your
account name and password and I'll be happy to post a couple to
Webshots.

Wilbur Hubbard

You can post them to:

alt.binaries.pictures.sports.ocean

Then just post a text message here telling people that you have posted
some pix
over there.

You don't need to sign up for anything, and it's a completely
appropriate place
to post them

CWM

Charlie Morgan
Hide options Feb 27, 6:08 pm
Newsgroups: alt.sailing.asa
From: Charlie Morgan
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 18:08:55 -0500
Reply | Reply to author | Forward | Print | Individual message | Show
original | Report this message | Find messages by this author

Note: The author of this message requested that it not be archived.
This message will be removed from Groups in 6 days (Mar 6, 6:08 pm).

On Tue, 27 Feb 2007 17:10:25 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message

"Scotty" w@u wrote in message
. ..
Post them here; http://www.badongo.com/

Man, that wasn't easy. But here you go two pictures of my yacht.

http://www.badongo.com/pic/478817
http://www.badongo.com/pic/478818

Wilbur Hubbard

And they don't work for some reason! That site is a waste of my time.
Too complicated! I found an easier site. Here's the links and they seem
to work at least for now.

http://imageiglue.com/images/5598See%20Isle%20port.jpg

http://imageiglue.com/images/820Sea%20Isle%20stb.jpg

Wilbur Hubbard