posted to alt.sailing.asa
Lady Pilot Lady Pilot is offline

Default Question about Sailboat lighting

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Feb 27, 8:05 pm, "Lady Pilot" wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message

ps.com...

On Feb 27, 7:02 pm, "Al Buterol" wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message

groups.com... What
color
should the light be thats attached to your sailboats horn?
It lights up when you sound the horn.

Joe

I have an air powered horn that is hooked up to a propane tank. When
it
is
engaged an ignitor sets off so orange fireballs appear at every
blast.

Like this one?
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/65/23...9a0c5a.jpg?v=0

Joe

So now Joe is interested in little girls, instead of little boys? I'm
confused!!!

LP- Hide quoted text -

Gutter whore has molesting on the mind anytime she see's a child in a
photo.
You are one sick bitch LP, is it the herpes Nellie gave you eating
your brain?

Joe

Surely what passes as LP's brain would starve even a herpes virus to
death!

Wilbur Hubbard

What is that supposed to mean?...

Anna Nicole