posted to rec.boats.electronics
Larry Larry is offline

Default Raymarine RL80CRC

"rlojmo" wrote in news:1172516760.374755.127670
@a75g2000cwd.googlegroups.com:

Could anyone comment on their experience with the raymarine RL80CRC?

One other comment, if you get the crazy idea to add the "Smart Heading
Sensor" in hopes of getting rate of turn information out of it for you
autopilot, DON'T. It's useless, a waste of $900. It's NOT a gyroscope.

http://raymarine.com/raymarine/Produ...ion=2&page=389
&product_id=699

Larry
--
I have a new strategy to protect the Mexican border. From the border
to inside the USA, 1 mile, we turn it into our OPEN PIT nuclear