posted to rec.boats.electronics,rec.boats.cruising
Larry Larry is offline

Default Battery Equalization Strangeness

"GeoffSchultz" wrote in
oups.com:

P.S. Larry, thanks for the info regarding hydrogen production in new
batteries. I didn't know that.

Next lesson, we'll be discussing steam explosions in overheated hot water
heaters and its effects on boat humidity and mold production. Read pages
286 through 348 in your text book and complete the Chapter Eight section in
your workbook before class.....(c;

You're quite welcome. Let's all charge the house batteries at 250A and
turn the electrolyte water into hydrogen to fuel the genset....(c;

Larry
--
I have a new strategy to protect the Mexican border. From the border
to inside the USA, 1 mile, we turn it into our OPEN PIT nuclear