posted to alt.sailing.asa
Martin Baxter Martin Baxter is offline

Default Man caused global warming

Mundo wrote:

Green Schpeen......... To little to late. My yukon is red and gets terrible
milage. It sure is comfy though. I am not even going to try to conserve. Like
quitting smoking when they tell you that you have lung cancer.

That is probably true. If we suspended the production of green house
gasses overnight, we'd also halt the production of particulates. The
particlutes would precipitate to the earth within a year and would no
longer act as a brake on global warming by reflecting some of the suns
energy. The gasses would remain for decades if not centuries and warming
would actually worsen.

Cheers
Marty
Do your users want the best web-email gateway? Don't let your
customers drift off to free webmail services install your own
web gateway!
-- See http://netwinsite.com/sponsor/sponsor_webmail.htm ----