Texas Striper Fisherman

Default Striper and Bay Boat Choices????

I am looking for a center console bay boat mostly for deep water
striper fishing in Texas. It might be used in the bay a couple of
times a year. I am looking in the 20-24 ft range. I have been
impressed by the Polar 2310, Skeeter ZX2400, Pathfinder 2400V, Boston
Whaler Dauntless 22, and a variety of others…. Kenner, Carolina Skiff,
Sea Hunt…

The Polar really impressed me by its design, but I have heard bad
things about their quality.

Do you guys who know these types of boats have any thoughts? Any
advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!