Bob Bob is offline

Default Best Grill for sailboat ??

On Feb 27, 8:55 am, "KLC Lewis" wrote:
So how do you cook, Bob? MRE's with heatpacks? Can't be an electric stove,
so there's gotta be a flame-producing stove on that boat somewhere, unless
you live on raw food and unheated canned goods.- Hide quoted text -

Hi: Reasonable question. I do have a two burner propane stove on
board.But how do I cook? These last few years Ive lived at about N45.
At the slip I use my microwave 99% of the time. On the water my meals
are "simple" that require cooking about every 4th day. When in the
warmer climes N30 and below I rarely cook with a stove. No I dont eat
MRE or chew on cans. I eat very tasty meals. It is possible. Ask your
self how do all the poor people in the world eat when refergeration is
not possible, wood an fuel are scarce or too expensive for cooking?

How do they survive????

Back to the Future Bob