Volvette

Default 1988 Bayliner Capri Side Window(front section) passenger side

I have a Capri and parts start at 1995 per the dealer. I've had no luck at
salvage yards either. I think your local glass shop can handle it.

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
Log into the bayliner owners website and post your question over there, if
nobody here has an answer. Getting a piece of curved glass for a 16-year

old
boat
from the Bayliner dealer is absolutely unlikely to happen. Try to find a

tail
light lens for a 16-year old car at a dealership. Good luck......and car
dealers deal in parts where most boat dealers do not.