Stanley Barthfarkle

Default Coolant a little low, noticed smoke coming out the back.

Water can enter the combustion chamber or exhaust manifold without picking
up oil. The head gasket seals the entire head--- water cooling passages, oil
passages, and combustion chambers. Depending on where the leak is, you could
have either one or a combination of water, oil, or both leaking. Sounds like
you have a water-only leak. You may also be losing compression. Time for a
new head gasket.

"Ree-Yees" wrote in message
.. .
Someone at my office told me that might be what it is too. My only

question
about this is wouldnt I see white in the oil of the head gasket was

leaking?
I had that happen in a car and you could pull the dipstick out and see the
white. The oil in the boat is nice and clean. Maybe my leak isnt bad
enough to see it?

--C

"Stanley Barthfarkle" wrote in message
y.com...
Leaky head gasket would be my best guess.