krj krj is offline

Default Best Grill for sailboat ??

Bob wrote:
On Feb 26, 4:31 am, "NE Sailboat" wrote:
grill.
That is why we lurk ... knowledge and fraternity.

================="Peter" wrote in message

My dear lurking reader:

I am not certain the type or size of your boat. However, I want you to
consider very seriously about having a "Bar-B-Q" bolted to a 1" rail
on your boat. They look wonderful in thoes glossy WM pages. Everyone
smiling, laughing with an expensive glass of wine in one hand all cozy
in the cockpit of a sailboat. Ask a fire fighter why thoes things are
a hazard. Or you could ask my friend Mark. He had one. Could not get
his propane tank one filled one weekend so he used one of those qt.
spin-on cans. He cooked away and ran out of gas. Screwed the empty one
off but the valve stuck open spraying the gass everywhere. An ignition
source did the rest. Poof!. Mark was left with 10% third degree burns
to face-neck-chest.

I have two other boat grill stories if you want. neiter as serious
but...... close! Think buring kids......

Flames on boats................ Bad!

You want to burn a bird or some beef. Do it on the dock or the beech.
Flames on boat bad!

BOb

shouldn't that be beach?