posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.astronomy,soc.men,alt.sailing.asa
OREO Jackson OREO Jackson is offline

Default Weirdest place you ever itched.

On Sun, 25 Feb 2007 02:35:15 -0500, Wavy G wrote:

OREO Jackson made me LOL when I read the following hilarious schtick:

I hate it when it's inside your ear and it feels like it's inside your
head.

In-between two fingers. You can never tell where it's really itching.
WHERE IS IT, DAMNIT?!?? It's enough to make you want to take your
bowling ball out of the bag and hurl it--Flintstone style--at another
bowler. WHAT THE HELL IS THAT??!!?

Razor blades make the pain go away.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Jade