Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default Lazy Jack vs Dutchman Sail Flaking System

"Dave" wrote in message
On Mon, 26 Feb 2007 12:32:34 -0500, Charlie Morgan said:

And yes, your defense
of Jon's marketing of the Dutchman's System is highly colored by your
own personal connections to Jon's buddy Bart. Maybe you hopped on this
"case" hoping to get a deal yourself? It wouldn;t surprise me.

Charlie, it sounds like you and Larry need to get together and share
conspiracy theories.

Now that's funny! I heard Anna Nicole and Elvis are hiding out together.

In the first place, if you want to jump on something it ought not to be my
defense of Jon. It ought to be my report on my very limited personal
experience with the system, which was favorable. Yes, that report was
colored by a number of things, including sailing on a boat with the system
installed, and having looked Martin in the eye and developing an
impression
that he's a straight shooter. Believe me, whatever savings I might get if
he
were to give me a "deal" by waiving a royalty fee (and I have no reason to
think he would) simply wouldn't be significant enough to either affect a
decision to install the system or to push his system. In any event, I
don't
expect to install his system any time soon, as I have other priorities
this
year.

Careful Dave, you're telling the truth. It's not something he can handle.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com