KLC Lewis KLC Lewis is offline

Default Lazy Jack vs Dutchman Sail Flaking System

"Charlie Morgan" wrote in message

You are simply incorrect, Dave. Bart was roundly castigated in another
group by many people after he started a thread extolling the virtues
of the Dutchman System, and slamming the alternatives. He WORKS for
THE DUTCHMAN.

Bart also offered readers of that group a "deal" on the Dutchman
System, and Jon Ganz publically announced he was taking Bart up on his
offer. Bart and Jon are pals, and Bart has even visited Jon out in
California. We know that because Bart posted a public thank you to
Jon in that other forum.

How do you know what the normal royalty is for a Dutchman System?
Maybe it's half of the normal retail installed price. This isn't a
book or CD royalty of a dollar a copy. Jon has a cozy relationship
with an Employee of Dutchman and he got a special "insider deal" on
his system. I know you are also a personal friend of Bart's and have
gone sailing with him. He even helped you deliver your boat to winter
storage. So, really, your defense of Jon is as colored as his opinion
of the Dutchman System.

CWM

For what it's worth, if I'm in the market for a product and that product is
going to cost me the same amount whether I buy it from seller "A" or seller
"B," and seller "B" is a friend or aquaintance who will benefit from the
sale, I'll go with "B" every time.