posted to alt.sailing.asa
Mundo Mundo is offline

Default Help for Old Thom....

On Sun, 25 Feb 2007 15:15:17 -0500, Scotty wrote
(in article ):

What's your position on cross posting?

Scotty

"Mundo" wrote in message

Until then I will dice with the flonkers, the regs, and

the puppets....

--
Mundo, The Captain who is a bully and an ass

My position is do unto others..... Get my drift.. (nautical term) What does
it really matter.. One big community. The alternative is a closed yahoo group
or something equally moderated. No one wants that.. or do they. Every time I
return the group is more watered down. I expect it will be gone like the
other sailing groups soon.
It is not that I am apathetic.... I just don't really care...lol
--
Mundo, The Captain who is a bully and an ass