posted to alt.sailing.asa
[email protected] billwarnock@earthlink.net is offline

Default I want to post stupid things here.

It appears that I'm out of step with the group...

Hey Thom... don't give up the ship quite yet. This group
is just caught up in the doldrums for right now.

Fresh breezes may arise shortly. Captain Warren may heed
Max's elegantly written plea and come to the surface to once
again lead this group on for it's daily dose of unmoderated
newsgroup insanity.

And the perfect storm would also be Bubble's popping up from
the sea of cybernet dispair... and get us all stirred up again.
He to was a "master craftsman" at this sort of nonsense.

And yeh... admittedly I have enjoyed it all. But right now...
as you and some of the other oldtimers/regulars are thinking...
this place sucks.

Notice... how I tried to be kind of nautical in my verbage...
since after all... this is a sailing newsgroup. heh heh

Bill W.

Channel Islands Harbor
Oxnard, California