posted to alt.sailing.asa,alt.buzzard.rules
Mundo Mundo is offline

Default I want to post stupid things here.

On Sun, 25 Feb 2007 13:05:48 -0500, Nemadre wrote
(in article ):

Mundo wrote in
. net:

On Sun, 25 Feb 2007 12:56:41 -0500, Nemadre wrote
(in article ):

Mundo wrote in
. net:

On Sun, 25 Feb 2007 12:40:39 -0500, Sailer wrote
(in article ):

On Sun, 25 Feb 2007 17:23:19 GMT, "Maxprop"
wrote:

Sailer wrote in message ...
On Sun, 25 Feb 2007 16:33:04 GMT, Mundo
wrote:

On Sun, 25 Feb 2007 11:31:57 -0500, Maxprop wrote
(in article
. net):

Sailer wrote in message
I hope there's no netkkkops here.

Nope. No netkkkops here. No flonkers nor sock puppets either.

Knock yourself out.

Max

This is the perfect place.. I will argue everything even if I am
wrong......

You like lizards?

Mundo *loves* lizards. We all love lizards. Let's talk about
lizards.

Max

Do you hace some liuzards? Do lizards like boats? I think lizards
came here from akrafa on boats with the slaves, What do you think?

Mayve.... I thought it was the other way around. That the slaves
got here from akrafa on boats with lizarfs

You know, I have nothing against people of color, some of our best
slaves were black.

A slave walks into a bar with a parrot on his shoulder.. The bartender
asks : Where did you get that. The parrot says Africa...There are
millions of them there!

Guy walks into a bar with a crocodile, says "do you serve slaves here"?,
The bartender says "why yes we do", the guy says, "Good, give me a beer
and give my friend here a slave"

A slave goes into a bar with a giraffe, they both get a couple of rounds.
When they get up to leave they're*extremely drunk and the giraffe passes out
and falls over. The slave opens the door, about to leave by himself, when the
bartender stops him suddenly and says, "Hey! You can't leave that lyin'
there!" The slave turns around and slurs, "Don't be silly, that's not a lion,
that's a giraffe!"

--
Mundo, The Captain who is a bully and an ass