posted to alt.sailing.asa
Mundo Mundo is offline

Default Help for Old Thom....

On Sun, 25 Feb 2007 00:02:03 -0500, Maxprop wrote
(in article . net):

Time is running out for ASA. My prediction is that the regulars will be gone

in a year or so and few but the flonkers will remain, only because they
crosspost to this NG with uncanny oblivion.

As an evolutionist I have to disagree with you. This news group is evolving
constantly. Every time a new person joins/leaves, he/she changes the genes of
the group. I welcome the flonkers. Usenet is quickly becoming a thing of the
past. Most new users of computers have no idea this is out here. All that is
left out here is a few diehards and a bunch of tweekers and geeks. I looked
thru some of the news groups I used to belong to and they are empty...may as
well be gone. Nothing but porn site and religious postings. A vast
wastleand. ASA is just another village waiting for oblivion.

Until then I will dice with the flonkers, the regs, and the puppets....

--
Mundo, The Captain who is a bully and an ass