Don White Don White is offline

Default Digital Charts

"Ken Heaton, Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia" wrote in
message
snip....

I seem to rember someone (Roger Long perhaps?) asking when Garmin will
produce an update of its charts for North America. I've just noticed
a new version is out now:

MapSource Product: BlueChart AMR v9 CD ROM
Update Version: 9.00
Date Available: Jan 1, 2007
Ship Date: Feb 19, 2007
Update Details: Now with new coverage of Newfoundland, Labrador and
Hudson Bay.
Updated Notice to Mariners.

http://shop.garmin.com/cartography/m...D=010-10393-09

Thanks for that Ken...
I was just in talking to Steve at the Binnacle last week complaining that
I'd have to buy two 'unlock codes' to cover the South Shore (Lunenburg to
Halifax)
and Halifax up to cape Breton (including Bras d'Or lakes)
Looks like codes CA004 and CA005 overlap. If CA005 actually covers from
Mahone Bay to Cape Breton.... I just may see a new Garmin GPSMAP 60CSx in
my future to replace my Magellan 315.