posted to alt.sailing.asa
Thom Stewart Thom Stewart is offline

Default Steve Leyland - Terrorist!

My Ass, you're spoken Neal,

You've used a "Sock-puppet identified Post" to make; what you believe in
your mind, A statement of substance.

Just for your own enlightenment; It's a useless statement. Made under a
"make-believe" It identifies itself as a Phony. A "Make-believe"
statement of Zero quality made by a Alias, signed by a "who. a what, a
nothing"

God only knows who signed it. It was probably sign be Wilbur, using
Neal's name.

Anything posted by a "Make-believe" is useless as the "Make-believe" it
self.

MEALY_MOUTH Static Wilbur. Not worth a reply so you know this is the ONE
AND ONLY ONE I'll waste on a "Sock-Puppet"

Mundo I hope you're reading this. Just one of the many things wrong with
dealing with "Sock-Puppets"

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomJazz
http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage