posted to rec.boats.electronics,rec.boats.cruising
Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Battery Equalization Strangeness

On 24 Feb 2007 19:16:42 -0800, "GeoffSchultz"
wrote:

The best bet for deep cycle batteries with difficult access are the
Rolls or Surettes with the recombinant caps, also known as HydroCaps.

Clearly you haven't tried to buy batteries in Guatemala...

Thought you were in the states right now for some reason.

There is a Rolls dealer in Miami that offers good discounts.

I just bought a standard 8D at NAPA auto parts for $160 which
surprised me as being fairly reasonable. It goes into a difficult but
not impossible location, so it does get checked and refilled once in a
while.