posted to alt.sailing.asa
Mundo Mundo is offline

Default Help for Old Thom....

On Sat, 24 Feb 2007 16:03:29 -0500, Maxprop wrote
(in article . net):

Your model for this NG would be about as interesting as watching two
octogenarians having sex--it would last about 15 seconds before experiencing
total exhaustion, and be boring beyond belief, not to mention repugnant.

Actually I have no model for this news group or any others. As far as
octogenarians having sex...... Ol" Thom....want to pipe in here?

My point, (as dull as it may be) is that with out the trolls there is nothing
left. I enjoy the devils advocate position taken by the few who care enough
to go to the trouble of setting up dummy accounts to wake our lazy atrophied
brains up. The conversation ultimately deteriorates to one line dribble and
half felt responses. The regs have become like old married couples, lacking
in the passion that once made them attractive. Maybe it is time for some
fresh blood (puppet or otherwise). I welcome a bit of hybrid vigor.. I think.

--
Mundo, The Captain who is a bully and an ass