Jeff Jeff is offline

Default Best Grill for sailboat ??

* NE Sailboat wrote, On 2/24/2007 1:09 PM:
It is almost spring .. and I am thinking of a grill.

What grill, and what model and what mount and why .. etc.

I use a Magma 2 on a mount that allows it to swing out over the side.
There is no spot on my boat to put a rectangular grill.

The Magma 2 is a huge step up from the old Magma - the cover does the
right thing, the lighter works, its never gone out. Although I have a
hose to the propane tank, and have used that setup for years, I've
recently reverted to the small bottles which I've found are easier to use.